oneTRANSPORT™ data marketplace is unlocking a new generation of Smart City benefits across the UK.
Previously isolated and inaccessible data about real-time operations of towns and cities is being opened to organisations to provide new insights, improve decisions and build intelligent services that significantly improve citizen life. Over £1B could be unlocked in the UK over the next 5 years, through the sharing and improved exploitation of city data across the country.
oneTRANSPORT data marketplace enables you to:
- Store your real-time or other reference data in the cloud, with auto-archiving of historical real-time data to files
- Share your data privately across your organisation via web interface or through standardised APIs
- Make real-time data discoverable and accessible to other organisations, and, access reports on who is consuming your data
- Discover and consume data that others have published via license terms
- Share your data for free or set a price for your data, enabling monetisation of valuable information
No Data Lock-In: oneTRANSPORT data marketplace does not require exclusivity to published data, so organisations can use and distribute their data through other means as well.
No Vendor Lock-In: oneTRANSPORT data marketplace technology and interfaces comply with the international oneM2M™ standard which does not lock you to a proprietary technology from a single vendor.